Kate uses storytelling and humour to transform health care culture and make legal topics relevant and memorable.
Privacy Officer training – almost 100 people took Privacy Officer training with Kate in 2017 to rave reviews. The next training course starts May 2018 in Toronto or online.
Advanced Privacy Officer training will be held on January 16, 2018 in Toronto.
Team Privacy Training – Kate has taught more than 7800 people about privacy. One of her favourite things to do is team privacy training. Kate is best known for her interactive and fun sessions where she makes privacy relatable and doable. Team training can be scheduled at any time convenient to you.
Legal Issues for Family Health Teams and Primary Care Practices – Monthly Webinar Series – 5th annual program – now with Maria McDonald from McDonald HR Law.
Kate also delivers training on …
- Consent to treatment
- Contracts 101
- Credentialing tips for boards
- Criminally charging patients
- Deescalating tips and techniques
- Documentation and charting
- Emergency planning
- Freedom of information
- How to be a witness in court
- How to do an investigation
- Mental health law
- Minute taking for health care meetings
- Physician leadership training
- Providing services to children or the elderly
- Risk management
- Social media
- Statutory compliance for Boards